Dog on Water Ramp is a universal and simple ramp that helps your dog climb out of the water easily and safely.
Your dog is your best friend but every time it’s getting out and into the water shouldn’t be overwhelming you on your water trips. That’s why Dog on Water Ramp is made.
How it Works
Dog on Water is a rigid PVC mush ramp powered with drop stitch technology to help your dog climb out of the water easily then the non-slip Gripz pad at the top of the ramp helps your dog to stabilize and stand firmly before climbing out of the water safely.
Drop stitch technology means that thousands of fine polyester threads were used to produce a rigid and sturdy inflatable ramp of 100% flat surface.
Dog on Water Ramp also comes with 4 Stainless Steel D-Rings one on each angle of the ramp to secure and stabilize it from all sides.
More About Dog on Water Ramp
Durability and Sturdiness
Dog on Water Ramp has a 25-degree incline to be submerged under water so that your dog can climb out of water independently and easily. The ramp is constructed of heavy-duty PVC mesh that can hold dogs up to 200 lbs.
Inflatable and Easy to Use
Dog on Water Ramp has a standard H3 SUP Valve and comes with a speed pump to get inflated in less than one minute.
Dog on Water Ramp comes with
2 six-foot ropes to tie and fix your ramp to anything whether it’s a boat, pontoon boat, dock, or anything.
A speed pump for inflating the ramp in minutes.
A repair Kit for making patches if the ramp had any punctures over time.
A portable Backpack
Dog on Water Ramp Reviews
Below are some reviews for Dog on Water Ramp submitted by real users who bought the ramp on Amazon.
- “ Loved everything about it. I have been using it for about 5 months. It is worth every penny. My dogs absolutely love it.”
- “ Was skeptical at first and frightened by the price but have to say this ramp is amazing! After about half an hour our dog (who loves water!) was able to use the ramp successfully! Made very well and pet (teeth) resistant! Our pup is 95 lbs.!! Uses it independently after one outing on our boat!”
- “Mesh ripped away from the body of the ramp after one use. Still usable for now until it rips all the way up. For the amount of money this ramp costs, this is inexcusable”.
- Mesh ripped away from the pontoon after one week. 38-pound dogs swam 20 minutes a day. Bought an older model 4 years ago and it lasted 3 years.
- Material: Multi-Layer PVC (2 layers)
- Universal: for boats, pontoon boats, pools, lakes, or docks
- Dimensions: 58 x 38 x 7 inches
- Weight: 16 Pounds
- Max weight: 200 Pounds
- Components: (speed pump, 6 Ft Rope, Repair Kit, Backpack, Inflatable Ramp)
Price History & Chart
Since Last Month
Last 10 Days
Since Last Year