Wetsuit Drying Rack with Suction Cups – for RV & Boat – Wetsuit Drying Rack for Camping, Fishing & Scuba Gear – RV Hanger
- - Portable Drying Rack for RVs, Boats & More
- - Suction Cups Mounted On Any Surface
- - Safe On Your Vehicle; No Scratches
Malo wetsuit drying rack is an innovative and portable hanger for drying your wet suits and gear while camping, snowboarding, surfing, etc.
Malo innovative drying rack can be hanged over the side mirror of your vehicle without scratching it thanks to its padding on the handle and hinges. Or it can be mounted on any smooth surface thanks to its tough suction cups.
Have you ever gone to the gym early in the morning and then had to go to your work with your damp training clothes and towel in your bag? Or have you ever gone surfing or camping and got confused about where to hang your wet suits to dry?
Malo’s innovative drying rack got you covered.
With Malo drying rack you can go from your gym or your swimming session to the office without having to worry about a smelly car, musty clothes, or about damaging your gear. It can make your clothes and towels dry much faster than hanging them on a railing or using a traditional wetsuit hanger.
More About Malo Wetsuit Drying Rack
Malo heavy-duty rack has an innovative collapsable design with 2 drying bars to hang your suits & clothes wherever you want.
Different Ways to Hang it
Malo wetsuit rack gives you various options to hang your clothes and gear:
- You can hang it on the side-view mirror of your car.
- Fix it on the surface of your RV (recreational vehicle) or boat using its mounting suction cups.
- Or you could open it completely and extend its collapsable bars to their fullest to hang the rack from a tree, roof racks, or a garage roof, or to use it at your home.
Malo drying rack has padding on the handle, hinges, and suction cup back to prevent scratching your vehicle.
Easy Usage & Storage
Malo wetsuit rack can be installed for usage or folded for storage within seconds with no sophisticated setup required. It also folds in half for easy storage and carrying.
For Beaches, Boats, RVs, and More
Malo drying rack is made to be used everywhere and for all your gear.
You can use it outdoors when surfing, snowboarding, camping, fishing, or when you are on the beach.
You could also hang it in your office, to get your dump clothes dry after getting out of the gym or after finishing your running.
The Malo rack is a heavy-duty hanger for damp clothes, life jackets, backpacks, wet sneakers, and more. It can bear up to 20 lbs when semi-unfolded or up to 40 lbs when fully extended. That’s 6 soaking wetsuits you can hang on the Malo rack!
Malo Wetsuit Drying Rack Reviews
Malo drying rack has a 4.5-star review on Amazon submitted by 70+ users.
Below are some reviews from real users who used Malo rack and submitted their reviews on Amazon.
- “I probably am not going to use it on my car, but I needed an option instead of a flimsy drying rack that would eventually rust. I surf with my 2 kids in Nor Cal year round and we always have multiple wetsuits drying in the house. I hook this on a towel rack we have in our laundry room and it lets me dry a suit away from the way and not hang by its shoulders. Love it. May try it on the car eventually but for now, love it as a drying rack option in our laundry room.”
- “Clutch way to dry stuff when you’re on the road, especially if you’re living out of your vehicle. I use it to help dry my wetsuit and towel after surfing. The best solution for me while living out of my Tacoma.”
- “Excellent product. I use it to dry my wetsuit, towels, etc and it works great. I only gave it four stars because I found it a bit overpriced for what it is.”
- “For a Honda Fit, the bottom rubber pads that are meant to protect your car, do not make contact with the door. Instead, the plastic arms lay against the door. It hasn’t damaged the car. Also, since my car is low to the ground, a few inches of my wetsuit lay on the ground when hanging from the rack. It would work better for a car or truck with more ground clearance without any curvature in the door below the mirror.”
- Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Type: heavy-duty Suction Cup
- Can be Mounted on: Side Mirror of a Car, Door, Window, etc.
- Maximum Weight to Endure: Up to 20 lbs. when semi-unfolded ( Or up to 40 lbs. when fully extended)
- Weight: 1.91 Pounds
- Dimensions: 21 x 12 x 3 inches
Price History & Chart
Since Last Month
Last 10 Days
Since Last Year