Shine is a small & portable turbine generator that doesn’t require anything to work other than wind. It can collapse into the size of a water bottle to fit in your Backpack.
Shine works in all weather conditions and at all times; day or night, rainy day or shiny day, dirt or dust, and high or low wind speed.
Just set it up in 2 minutes or less, plug a USB-A cable into the turbine and your device and now you have a wind generator to power your adventures!
What Weather Conditions Fits Shine Turbine?
Shine operates in (8 – 28 mph/ 13 – 45 kph) wind speed range so even if there is hardly any wind it still will work and generate steady electricity to charge your devices. And it is as noisy as a conversation between you and your friend with a maximum noise of 50 dB.
Small, Sustainable & Powerful Turbine Generator:
This small turbine charger can generate 40 watts, outperforming water turbines, thermoelectric stoves, and solar panels with a 13 watts-per-pound ratio. It can generate enough electricity to charge three phones in an hour at maximum rated wind speeds.
A Mini Windmill Generator:
Shine mini-turbine operates in the same principle as the massive wind turbines, but on a much smaller scale, creating energy faster than any other portable renewable energy product.
It’s patent-pending technology instantly converts wind into power so you can either charge your devices, and batteries instantly while the turbine is in operation. Or you can store the energy in the turbine’s internal 12,000 mAh battery for later use. You can also charge shine via a wall outlet and use it as a power bank.
A Portable Wind Turbine:
Shine is your Personal Windmill to be used for camping, canoeing, fishing, hunting, RVs, or for emergencies like power outages at home. It weighs under 3 Ibs and fits into your backpack easily and you can set it up in 2 minutes.
How to Set Up Shine:
- Just remove Shine’s lid to access its mount, guy wires, and pegs.
- Assemble the mount and insert it vertically into the ground.
- Open and secure the blades with the lid tool then put the lid back on Shine.
- Place Shine on its mount and watch the blades spin generating immediate clean electricity.
Shine Wind Turbine Price:
Aurea Technologies, the company behind Shine, is based in Canada, with a team of outdoor lovers who have years of expertise in wind turbine engineering, supply chain management, production, and customer service.
You can order “Shine wind turbine” now on Indiegogo, starting from $ 500 with an estimated shipping date to be November 2022.
- Components: Shine consists of a turbine body, blades, Mount Pegs, and Guy wires.
- Material: Shine mount and motor enclosure are made of aircraft-grade aluminum, the body is made of durable polycarbonate plastic and the blades contain glass-fill plastic to withstand the wear and tear of the outdoors.
- Power: With 40-watt power output, it can charge any USB device (phones, tablets, lights, drones, cameras, GPS, speakers, e-readers, headphones, power banks, etc).
- Operating Temperature: 0-40° C (32-104° F)
- Operating Wind Speed (8 – 28 mph/ 13 – 45 kph) range
- Internal Battery: 5V, 12,000 mAh
- 3 lbs system weight
- IP 54 weather resistance
- Max noise 50 dB
• Folded width: 10 cm (3.9 in)
• Folded length 35 cm (13.8 in)
• Blade diameter: 60 cm (23.6 in)
• Mount height: 91.4 cm (3 ft)
• Total weight: 3 lbs (1.3 kg)
Price History & Chart
Since Last Month
Last 10 Days
Since Last Year