Diveblu3 Tankless Dive System – Tankless Scuba Diving Machine – Nemo Tankless Diving Unit – Nomad Scuba Diving System
- - Tankless dive system
- - 60 - 90 minutes Breathing time
- - Cost Effective and Safe
Blu3 is a tankless system for scuba diving that enables you to breathe underwater for 60 – 90 minutes with no need to carry an oxygen tank or any air cylinder.
Oxygen cylinders and tanks are heavy to carry and complex to set up and most importantly they don’t give you more than 45 minutes of underwater breathing. Blu3 on the other side is an innovative tankless diving system that can back you up for 60 – 90 minutes underwater, it’s lightweight and portable and doesn’t require any complex setup.
How does Blu3 diving system work?
Blu3 system with its 2 versions (Nemo & Nomad) consists of
- A flotation piece of foam surrounded by an inflatable tube for keeping the system on the water’s surface.
- An air hose that connects the compressor with the smart reg.
- A smart reg that monitors the diver’s breath rhyme and then pumps oxygen at the exact pressure, volume, and flow rate that the diver needs to save battery life.
- A battery-powered air compressor that pumps air to the diver through the air hose and out through the smart reg.
So the battery-powered compressor floats on the water thanks to the flotation foam & tube then it pumps air to the diver through the air hose and out through the Smart Reg.
Blu3 Tankless Dive System Components
Smart Diving Regulator
Blu3 smart regulator tracks the diver’s breath rhyme using waterproof sensors then it sends an electronic signal which triggers the compressor to pump air at exactly the time and speed that the diver is inhaling. That enables the system to work efficiently, consuming the least battery power and using smaller pumps, motors, and batteries which are all cost-effective.
Innovative Scuba diving Compressor
Blu3 innovative compressor can withstand saltwater intrusion and is customized to pump with the right pressure and right flow that is suitable to the divers depth underwater.
Nomad’s flotation foam surrounding the compressor gives the unit inherent buoyancy even without the need for a flotation tube. It is rotomolded from hard, durable plastic and filled with foam so that it’s unsinkable.
Blu3 battery is a custom lithium-ion battery pack that is easily swappable & rechargeable with a charge-level indicator located on the battery itself so that you always know your battery level.
Blu3 battery is IP67-rated to handle saltwater environments. And is under 100 Wh which means it is air traveling-friendly.
Blu3 Tankless Dive System Design, Quality, and Use cases
Meet Nomad & Nemo diving systems
Blu3 company provides 2 versions of its innovative diving system (Nemo & Nomad)
Nemo is the smallest tankless dive unit that weighs less than 10 pounds and enables you to dive up to 10 feet for 60-90 minutes. This is a perfect choice for beginners and shallow-water diving.
Nomad is a larger diving unit ideal for experienced snorkelers &divers that weighs around 15 pounds and supports 30 feet of diving depth for 45-60 minutes.
Durability and Safety
Blu3 diving system is corrosion resistant including the air compressor and the proprietary air pump is durable and can withstand saltwater intrusion.
The system comes with a comfortable dive harness for safety and a free online dive training course to qualify first-time divers and amateurs.
For different use cases
Blu3 has 2 versions: the Nemo system is perfect for beginners or amateurs while Nomad is for advanced divers.
It is suitable for different use cases including shallow-water diving, boat maintenance, swimming pool cleaning, learning divers, treasure hunting, recreational divers, and more.
The tankless diving system is also suitable for both freshwater and saltwater.
The Smallest Underwater Breathing Device
Blu3 diving system is the world’s smallest dive system: it’s portable, air travel-friendly, easy to use and set up, cost-efficient, and most importantly safe. It also provides the longest diving time underwater of 90 minutes.
Blu3 Tankless Scuba Diving System Reviews
Blu3 portable diving system got a 4.5/5 star review on Amazon and a 5/5 star review on the company’s official website.
Below are some reviews from real users who bought the product and submitted their reviews on the company’s official website Diveblu3.
- “I’ve always wanted to scuba dive, without the scuba stuff. It all just seems intimidating. So after going over some alternatives, this seemed like the logical step. After you take the well and put together an online course, you’re pretty much ready to hit the water. The Nomad worked amazingly on its first use! I was shocked at how user-friendly the whole thing is and how comfortable I felt going out and using it. This is really a great product and I look forward to many more adventures with it!”
- “I purchased a Nemo for shallow water diving in Hawaii and am so happy I did I just bought a second Nemo for my kids to use. It is easy to set up and use. The training course was great for both myself and my kids. We can’t wait to go to Hawaii again and use our Nemos. Snorkeling is fun, but being underwater is even better. I will be using my Nemo to underwater metal detecting for treasure, something I wouldn’t want to do with heavy tanks and diving equipment. Nemo opened a new underwater world for me!”
- “Good but no warning when the batteries die so no battery no air.”
- “Works as advertised super convincing and easy to use. Highly recommend price could be lower but I understand this in new tech so you have to pay.”
- Weight: 10 – 15 Pounds (Nemo 10 & Nomad 15)
- Max diving depth: 10 feet for Nemo & 30 for Nomad
- Max underwater timing: 60-90 minutes for Nemo & 45-60 minutes for Nomad
- Dimensions: less than 12″ on all sides
- Power: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Battery charge time: 3 hours
- Maximum Power: 100 Watts
- Airplane-travel friendly
- Corrosion resistant
- Compatible with salt water
- Beginners friendly
Price History & Chart
Since Last Month
Last 10 Days
Since Last Year