Mini Cordless Chainsaw – Small Handheld Chainsaw – Small Battery Operated Chainsaw (Rechargeable) – Portable Chainsaw
- - Portable Mini Cordless Chainsaw
- - Can be Held by One Hand Only
- - For trimming, pruning, woodworking & More
$ 89.99In StockBuy Now
Saker mini chainsaw is a small handheld chainsaw that you can use for tree trimming, branch pruning, woodworking, and more.
Hand saws are very time-consuming, require a lot of manual effort, and are just not effective. On the other hand, traditional chainsaws are not easy either, they are heavy to carry and very hard and problematic to use. And that’s when mini handheld chainsaws enter the field!
Sakar mini wood-cutting chainsaw is very portable and has a comfortable handle. It weighs only 1.1 kg including its rechargeable battery and has a total length of 4 inches so that it can be used with one hand.
How to use this Portable chainsaw?
Trimming or pruning using Sakar wood-cutting chainsaw is easy and doesn’t require any human effort. All you need to do is to press the safety lock then hold the 1.1kg chainsaw (with one hand if you want) on the tree branch or the piece of wood you want to trim and Sakar mini chainsaw will do the rest.
In spite of its little size of only 4 inches in length, this mini chainsaw can do all the outdoor trimming, and home woodworking you need with nice,& sharp cuts and within seconds without any human effort required.
More About Sakar mini handheld chainsaw
Sakar mini chainsaw has a durable steel chain, with fast and smooth sawing that has gone through a deep quenching process to ensure smooth cutting, toughness, and wear-resistant.
Sakar chainsaw motor is powerful and made from pure copper to provide longer run-time, more torque, and less wear and tear.
It has an effective ventilation system in place with a heat dissipation design to prevent the motor from burning out and extend its lifetime and the lifetime of the chainsaw as a whole.
Sakar portable chainsaw has high safety standards to prevent any accidental injuries. First, comes the safety lock that must be pressed before starting to use the chainsaw, then you need to keep pressing the trigger to get the chainsaw running.
Sakar wood-cutting chainsaw also has a safety protective bezel with a smart splash guard design to keep your face protected from scattered parts and sawdust while cutting, logging, or trimming branches.
Sakar mini chainsaw is equipped with a 20V 1500mAh rechargeable lithium battery, that can be fully charged within 2 hours with fast charging technology.
Usage and Maintainance
To extend the lifetime of your pruning chainsaw and keep its chain sharp and smooth, it’s recommended to clean the chainsaw chain after you finish using it then oil it and store it (especially if you intend to leave it without usage for a long period of time)
Oiling the chain before using it is also recommended to help reduce friction and make the cutting easier and smoother.
Sakar handheld chainsaw is portable and easy to use and can carry with just one hand. Making it suitable for families, women, and elderly people to use and control easily.
Mini Chain Saw Reviews
Sakar mini chainsaw has a review score of 4.5 on Amazon with 2000+ units sold.
Below are some reviews from real users who bought the mini chainsaw and submitted their reviews on Amazon.
- “Got this because I was constantly asking hubby to “lop” something. I have arthritis in my hands and hoped this trimmer would not be a problem. The safety button must be pushed with my thumb while using it, which really wasn’t a problem with my arthritis. Came already charged and ready to go. Started trimming and didn’t stop for 2-3 hours. The battery did not run down until I was ready to quit. If you do a lot of trimming, it can clog up behind the blade and it will stop. Just keep it cleaned out and you shouldn’t have a problem. Now, if hubby wants something trimmed, he lets me know! So far, no problems. Ladies, this will be a favorite in your toolbox! Highly recommend!”
- “This saw is perfect for those jobs where you just need to cut up smaller branches. I had a large pile of downed tree limbs from the last storm. I live on 2.5 acres, so there was a lot. The sharp blade (this is my first use) went through the branches like butter. I’m using the 4” blade and I wouldn’t cut anything larger than the recommended size. I’m a 75-year-old woman and the saw is easy to use with one hand, although with 4” branches, it chattered a bit, so I used two hands.”
- “Adorable, small, struggling to see where it is best used. Because of its size and lightweight handle, it is a bit tough to maneuver. I wouldn’t trust it with anyone that doesn’t have some fairly decent grip strength and upper-body control. The kickback before it stabilized onto the object it’s cutting into is a bit rough”
- “This is a great little chainsaw that worked great the first time, lightweight and easy to use but the battery does not last long. I just took it out for the second time to use and it will not stop running. Normally there is a button and trigger to make it run, but for some reason, the second I put the battery on it starts running and will not stop until I take the battery off. Very bummed because I liked the power it had in such a small tool.”
- Chain Material: Steel
- Motor Material: Copper Wire Motor With Heat Dissipation
- Power: 550 Watts
- Battery Powered: 20V 1500mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Dimensions: 4.7″L x 13.8″W x 7.4″H
- Weight: 1.1 Kilograms (including battery)
Price History & Chart
Since Last Month
Last 10 Days
Since Last Year