Laser scissors are innovative scissors with a laser device in the handle that enables you to cut anything in hand accurately and straight with high precision.
Scissor cutting requires experience and focus to get it straight, especially if you are working with something on a knife edge. Laser scissors are bringing you peace of mind for your scissor usage even if you are a total newbie who has never managed to cut a straight line for anything.
The red laser beam brights the way for your hand to move following a sharp straight line so you can end up with a nice straight cut. With Laser scissors, your scissor-cutting can’t be any more precise.
The new laser scissors are stainless steel with sharp blades to cut through anything including thick fabrics, papers, and more. And its onboard laser powered with 3 AG13 batteries has a clean and convenient intensity to guide your hands as you cut along.
Laser scissors’ light touch operation makes them ideal for people who suffer from arthritis.
Laser Scissors Uses-cases
Laser scissors are reliable and precise to fit any use case whether it’s domestic use, office use, dressmaking, or designing garments.
It works great with different thick materials whether it’s fabrics, paper, or anything requiring a long cut.
Laser scissors are ideal for people who sew in the sewing work, and are a must-have tool for professional tailors. They can be used for gift wrapping, craftwork, assembly, scrapbooking, arts and crafts, photos, or anything else.
Eatbuy Guided Lazer Scissors Reviews
Eatbuy laser scissors has a review score of ⅘ on Amazon, submitted by 120+ raters.
Below are some reviews from real users who bought the laser scissors and submitted their reviews on Amazon.
- “I have been crafting and still can’t cut a straight line. I think it works great when I tried it out”
- “They seem like very good quality. I have not figured them out yet”
- “I found scissors are rather heavy. The laxer function works as described but since heavy kinda hard to keep straight and I found I needed to practice to get right. I purchased for long cuts mainly. For shortcuts, I prefer either a rotary cutter or lightweight shears”
- “The laser is bright and accurate but the blade is ripping the paper. Disappointed”.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Weight: 5 ounces
- Dimensions: 10.08 x 5.79 x 1.18 inches
- Battery: 3 AG13 batteries (Not included).
- Blade Edge: Straight
Price History & Chart
Since Last Month
Last 10 Days
Since Last Year