The gaming experience hasn’t been enriched enough since ever. This eye-tracker is taking the gaming experience to a whole new level. Tobii illuminators and sensors track your eye and head movements and calculate your gaze point on your device’s screen and move the screen to where you look instantly so you can track and follow targets naturally with line-of-sight and head movement across a much wider field of vision.
No need for a wearable eye-tracker, just tilt your head, lean forward, or look around, your eyes and head movements will direct the in-game camera to get you a totally immersive experience as if you are in the game by yourself.
Tobii Eye Tracker For Gamers, Content Creators & Live Streamers:
Tobii supports 160+ games with customized and unique responses for each game;
- For planes, your head position and movement translate to how you occupy the pilot seat and track targets in the real world.
- For car driving, you can look around wherever you want out the windshield with the movement of your head just as you would while driving a car in the real life.
Tobii is also a game changer for content creators, YouTubers, and live streamers. The Ghost broadcasting tool with its innovative Twitch Extention integrates natively with apps like OBS so you can use eye tracking in your streams and visually share with your fans what you are looking at.
This smart eye-tracker is the next generation of eye and head tracking. Engineered for PC gamers, and content creators to provide them with a VR immersive experience with no need for the 9.5-pound gaming helmet or a VR headset.
Tobii Eye Tracker 5 Reviews By Real Users:
Some positive reviews from real users:
- “The eye tracking works very well, with not much loss of accuracy near the edges. You can just look at targets on the screen to highlight then hit the view target button without having to turn the ship, which is a nice touch. And the head tracking is solid as well”
- “It works fine in dark rooms or with bright lights behind you, unlike other eye-trackers that get ruined by bright light or sunlight.”- “I bought this for Star Citizen and it adds even more immersion for flying the ships. It’s very similar to VR”
The negative reviews for Tobii include:
- Complaints that the system doesn’t support their OS, or screens, or is not compatible with some software they use. (make sure it’s compatible with yours).
- Complains about the mount that starts to fall after a short time (Note: there are 2 extra strips of metal that come in the box as replacements for the mount)
- Complaints that the setup is hard and takes some extra time.
- Complaints about the position of the mount. (it only should be mounted at the lower part of the screen, not the top or anywhere else).
Tobii Eye Tracker 5 Price
Tobii eye tracker is not cheap and that is one of the common complaints (that the product received from its first users actually). It’s currently placed for EUR 233 on the official website.
- • Dimensions: 285 x 15 x 8.2mm (11.2” x 0.59” x 0.32”)
- • Operating distance: 45-95cm / 18-37”
- • Supported screen size area: 15 inches up to (27 inches with a 16:9 Aspect Ratio) OR (30 inches with a 21:9 Aspect Ratio).
- • OS compatibility: Windows 10 (64-bit) RS3 or newer.
- • System recommendations: 6th generation Intel Core (i3/i5/i7-6xxx) and later, or equivalent AMD 64-bit processor. Minimum 2GHz, 8GB RAM, and USB port.
- • Screens Compatibility: Flex Mount can be mounted on most external screens, including curved ones.
- • Lenses & Glasses: Tobii system is Compitable with glasses and/or lenses.
- • Usage Instructions: The eye-tracker shouldn’t be mounted on top of the screen but on the lower part, otherwise it may struggle to detect your eyes properly from other angles (the top of the screen is the assumed position by its algorithms).
- Tobii Box Components:– Tobii Eye Tracker 5– USB extension cable– Two magnetic flat mounts– One flex mount
Price History & Chart
Since Last Month
Last 10 Days
Since Last Year